Event Store is a rapidly expanding Open Source Software Database company based in Bath, England but with offices across the world, embarking on an exciting growth journey after significant recent investment in new product and people.
The Digital Marketing Manager Role
We're looking for a full stack digital marketeer who has particular strength in both technical and outreach SEO. We have a strong and authoritative brand in our space, and there is huge opportunity for developing our SEO strategies further, alongside PPC, Email, social, display & other channels.
Working closely with the Marketing Manager and Senior Management team, you'll develop a comprehensive digital marketing plan to support our growth with a strong focus on always providing value to our users.
Alongside your creative ability and eye for detail, you will be highly numerate, capable of generating, interpreting and presenting detailed reporting on the success of campaigns and performance against strategy.
While hands-on, this is a strategic position within the business; your drive, passion and strategic insight will be a crucial part of the development and growth of the business.
To be the Digital Marketing Manager at Event Store you will be:
- Absolutely and infectiously passionate about Digital Marketing
- Able to articulate and implement a Digital Marketing strategy which delivers a strong, measurable Marketing funnel
- Expert, hands-on experience in SEO and SEM marketing, covering content, on-site, outreach and tactical SEO strategies
- Confident communicator with excellent writing and speaking skills
- Strong technical SEO experience
- Strong SEO content skills
- Both an analytical & creative mind-set
- Strong eye for detail and ability to problem solve
- Excellent understanding of traffic and conversion measurement, experience with interpreting such data and deriving insight
- Experience in setting up, running and monitoring PPC campaigns
- Experience in setting up, running and monitoring Email campaigns
- Good understanding of B2B social channels (e.g. LinkedIn, Twitter) and the most appropriate way to leverage them, both organically and via ads
- Experience working with Google Analytics, GTM, Search Console, SEMRush, Screaming Frog and other SEO tools
- Good understanding and familiarity across all digital channels
- Great time management and organisational skills
- Self-motivated to learn new skills and stay up to date with the industry
You may have:
- Experience of working in the Software / Technology industry
- Experience of marketing events