Event Store is a pioneer in the fast-growing event-driven technology category and we’re expanding rapidly.
The Head of Growth Marketing Role
We’re looking for a self-motivated, energetic, and proven Head of Growth Marketing who’s ready to take the next career step by leading our digital marketing strategy and execution. Your primary focus is to drive pipeline and conversion while ensuring a high-quality customer journey.
You’ll work cross-functionally with a dedicated, passionate, and collaborative group of people in sales, field marketing, customer success, dev advocacy, and design. We’re looking for you to lead and manage the entire customer acquisition journey (both inbound and outbound) and partner with our Customer Success Director in developing the ideal retention and activation marketing strategies.
You will communicate effectively with IT decision-makers as well as developers and manage the relationship with our ad agencies.
- Lead the development of our demand generation effort from concept to execution with the results being to drive pipeline (MQLs and SQLs)
- Conceive, propose, build, execute and track demand generation programs through multiple channels (including email, SEO, PPC, events, webinar, social, etc.)
- Communicate the Event Store value proposition across the range of personas
- Work closely with Content Manager and Designer to create high-quality content that educates and engages along the entire customer acquisition lifecycle (including webinar snippets, client testimonials, and video or traditional case studies)
- Track, evaluate, and communicate marketing performance metrics including campaign effectiveness and progress from lead through conversion
- Use data insights to improve ROI
- Manage our digital marketing budget
- Hire, lead, mentor, and coach the digital marketing team as we grow
- Team player
- Both an analytical & creative mind-set
- Strong technical SEO experience
- Strong SEO content skills
- Confident communicator with excellent writing and speaking skills
- Great eye for detail and ability to solve problems
- Excellent understanding of traffic and conversion measurement, experience with interpreting such data and deriving insight
- Experience in setting up, running, and monitoring PPC campaigns
- Experience in setting up, running, and monitoring Email campaigns
- Good understanding of B2B social channels (e.g. LinkedIn, Twitter) and the most appropriate way to leverage them, both organically and via ads
- Experience working with Google Analytics, GTM, Search Console, SEMRush, Screaming Frog, and other SEO tools
- Good understanding and familiarity across all digital channels
- Great time management and organizational skills
- Self-motivated to learn new skills and stay up to date with the industry
You may have:
- Experience of working in the Software / Technology industry
- CIM Qualifications
- ABM campaign management experience