Event Store is a rapidly expanding Open Source Software Database company based in Bath, England but with offices across the world, embarking on an exciting growth journey after significant recent investment in new products and people.
The Marketing Executive (Events) role
We're looking for a Marketing Executive (in Bath or the surrounding areas) who can focus on managing and expanding our Events, Conference and Webinar programme and has a good understanding of specialised technology markets. We have a strong and authoritative brand in our space, and there is huge opportunity to grow our nascent events programme.
Working closely with the Marketing Management Team, you'll develop a comprehensive events plan to support our growth that leverages our small but growing team to its full extent.
Alongside your creative ability and eye for detail, you will be highly organised, capable of managing multiple campaigns, projects and initiatives at once, as well as providing detailed reporting on performance.
- Event research, planning, development, implementation on time and on budget, including Conferences, Meetups, Webinars, Training et al.
- Event follow up and debrief
- Analysis of all events activity to ensure success and value for money, suggesting and implementing changes where data supports
- Creation, delivery and assessment of marketing campaigns to target markets and audiences
- Working with the digital marketing manager on digital channels, ensuring tight integration with the wider marketing plan
- Working with the marketing team to ensure development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements and other marketing materials that support the events programme
- Expansion and utilisation of marketing database
- Contribution to budget planning, monitoring ongoing (and final) spend and delivering the best possible ROI for events
- Research and enter awards for the company
The ideal candidate will exhibit the following
- Experience in and an understanding of both B2C and B2B marketing, a fundamental understanding of marketing and events disciplines and their role in an international business
- Experience within a technology/software business
- Ability to analyse return on investment both pre and post event activity
- Demonstrable ability to deliver successful events through multiple channels
- A full understanding of how these activities generate both user and customer growth
- Self-starter who can manage own workload in a productive way
Nice to have
- Exposure to paid digital channels such as PPC and Paid Social
- Email marketing experience
- Working with marketing agencies
- Experience with Hubspot
- CIM qualification
Interested in applying?
Please email your CV to email@example.com