EventStoreDB 5.0.4 is out! It is available for the following operating systems:
- Ubuntu 18.04
- Ubuntu 16.04
- Ubuntu 14.04 (EOL reached)
- CentOS 7 (Commercial version)
- Amazon Linux AMI (Commercial version)
- Amazon Linux 2 AMI (Commercial version)
- Oracle Linux 7 (Commercial version)
Please note that Ubuntu 14.04 (Trusty Tahr) has reached its end-of-life and thus we will stop releasing packages for it as from the next version.
Where can I get the packages?
Downloads are available on our website.
The packages can be installed using the following instructions.
Ubuntu 14.04/16.04/18.04 (via packagecloud)
curl -s https://packagecloud.io/install/repositories/EventStore/EventStore-OSS/script.deb.sh | sudo bash
sudo apt-get install eventstore-oss=5.0.4-1
Windows (via Chocolatey)
choco install eventstore-oss -version 5.0.4
To upgrade a cluster, a usual rolling upgrade can be done:
- Pick a node (Start with slave nodes first, then choose the master last)
- Stop the node, upgrade it and start it
Event Store 5.0.4 Changelog
- #2041 - (Core Database) Provide an option to Log Failed Authentication Attempts.
- #2042 - (Core Database) Provide an option to stop writing statistics into the database.
How do I provide feedback?
We appreciate any feedback via either GitHub Issues or forum.