5.0.9 Release Notes
We are pleased to announce the official release of EventStoreDB 5.0.9!
This release contains fixes for projections and an improvement to the overall stability of the product.
It is available for the following operating systems:
- Ubuntu 16.04
- Ubuntu 18.04
- CentOS 7 (Commercial version)
- Amazon Linux 1 (Commercial version)
- Amazon Linux 2 (Commercial version)
- Oracle Linux 7 (Commercial version)
Where Can I Get the Packages?
Downloads are available on our website.
The packages can be installed using the following instructions.
Ubuntu 16.04/18.04 (via packagecloud)
|curl -s https://packagecloud.io/install/repositories/EventStore/EventStore-OSS/script.deb.sh||sudo bash|
sudo apt-get install eventstore-oss=5.0.9-1
Windows (via Chocolatey)
choco install eventstore-oss -version 5.0.9
.NET TCP Client Packages
This is a server release only. A v5.0.9 TCP client already exists in nuget and can be installed with:
dotnet add package EventStore.Client –version 5.0.9
To upgrade a cluster, a usual rolling upgrade can be done:
- Pick a node (Start with follower nodes first, then choose the leader last)
- Stop the node, upgrade it and start it
Event Store 5.0.9 Changelog
- #2575 - (Server) Use a loop instead of recursion for synchronous Receive- and SendAsync
- #2592 - (Projections) Backport projection fixes containing:
- #2612 - (Server) Add logging around cases where the latest stream’s prepare could not be read
If you encounter any issues, please don’t hesitate to open an issue on GitHub if there isn’t one already.