Event Store is a rapidly expanding Open Source Software Database company based in Bath, England but with offices across the world, embarking on an exciting growth journey after significant recent investment in new products and people.
The Strategic Marketing Manager role
We're looking for a Strategic Marketing Manager with capability across the full marketing mix and who’s been successful in specialised technology markets. We have a strong and authoritative brand in our space, and there is huge opportunity for developing our marketing strategies further, working with marketing operations to ensure alignment across digital channels, training and event channels, among others.
Working closely with the Marketing Management Team, you'll develop a comprehensive marketing strategy to support our growth with a strong focus on always providing value to our users.
Alongside your creative ability and eye for detail, you will be highly organised, capable of managing multiple campaigns, projects and initiatives at once, leveraging our internal reporting to ensure performance against strategy.
This is a strategic position within the business, but still maintains a strong, hands-on capability; your drive, passion and strategic insight will be a crucial part of the development and growth of the business.
- Help develop and execute the strategic marketing plan
- Generate qualified leads for the sales team
- Analyse all marketing activity to ensure success and value for money, suggest and implement changes where data supports
- Develop and maintain the brand based on current value proposition
- Creation, delivery and assessment of marketing campaigns to target markets and audiences
Working with the Digital Marketing Manager on digital channels, ensuring tight integration with the wider marketing plan
- Working with the Events co-ordinator to ensure the Events programme aligns with broader strategic goals
- Creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements and other marketing related projects
- Work alongside the sales team to identify target markets, ideal customers and key messages. Develop and deliver supporting marketing activity to support acquisition of new Prospects/Clients
- Creation and management of marketing database
- Collaborate with third party agencies to deliver appropriate market material, negotiate rates and ensure quality of delivery
- Analyse current market trends and report on what our competitors are doing to feed into our product development backlog
- Help to create a consistent brand not just across our marketing material but also our product UI and design
The ideal candidate will exhibit the following
- Will need to be both strategic and hands on
- Proven experience within a technology/software business
- A strong focus on lead generation and sales enablement activity
- Experience of managing marketing campaigns within appropriate tool sets
- Can demonstrate successful campaigns delivered through all communications channels
- Ability to deliver growth against KPIs through optimised marketing strategy
- A full understanding of how these activities generate both user and customer growth
- Self-starter who can manage own workload in a productive way
- CIM Qualification
Interested in applying?
Please email your CV to email@example.com